Loading...

New SSH 2 November 2016 United Staes++ (SSH TCP 3 11 2016)

Tuesday, November 1, 2016
SSH Free 2, 3 November 2016 all about secured shell host America, Malaysia and France| SSH for iPhone 3 November 2016 Denmark and Egypt. SSH UDP 2/3 11, 2016 Indonesia and Hong Kong. (SSH Create 4 Nov 2016 India and Pakistan). A few days ago I was reading about the cloud hosting or cloud hosting. Instead of hosting that is in the cloud, but cloud computing system hosting. The reason I want to move to the hosting cloud system is because it costs cheaper than the current hosting system I use, which is Hosting the share or shared hosting. If I read-read references from google, some say if the direction of movement of the current hosting services lead to Cloud Hosting System. This is due to the hosting system is quite different from the system that already exists and is more popular today, such as VPS (Virtual Private server).
The thing that makes me want to move to the Hosting Cloud, because after reading a testimonial that States Hosting Cloud are strong enough accommodate 200 more visitor blogs at the same time, even up to 800 visitors a blog at the same time. The problem is not the number of visitors that got me interested, but the price of cloud Hosting package used only 50 thousand a month. First I did not believe this. What are the possible hosting for 50 thousand dollars a month can accommodate up to 500 visitors at a time. But after I read further, it looks like it may just be. Especially after I asked this Cloud Hosting provider by sending ticket questions. By believing him they claim that it is true.

Cloud hosting vs. VPS. Before my desire to switch to Cloud Hosting, before I plan on moving to a vps. Almost they who have been using Shared Hosting, on average they will move to a VPS Hosting if Sharing existing then it was not powerful its resources. VPS Hosting is cheaper than the price of sharing and greater resources than Shared Hosting. Some vps providers abroad give monthly fees for usd $ 5 for each month. The monthly price is almost cheaper when compared to a semi-dedicated hosting currently I use. The extended VPS no limits bandwidth compared to my current hosting package.

SSH Gratis Premium: Port 443, 80 Version Dropbear : Port 109, 143 is OpenSSH Server Secured Shell America, Asian and Europe: 

                                                                                                                  SSH US, SG, CA   SSH Host SG   Premium VPN 

Create a comments 0 comments:

Terima kasih atas komentar Anda